Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Experience Center Manager - Sacramento Kings (Sacramento, CA)
Company Summary: The Sacramento Kings are embarking on a new era for the franchise. Dynamic, aggressive new ownership has taken over and the sports world is buzzing with construction for a new downtown arena beginning this summer for a completion in the fall of 2016 and a state-of-the-art, multi-million dollar Experience Center complete with virtual reality technology already open. In a major metropolitan city that ranks 3rd in the US for most days of sun, the franchise’s future is even brighter! The Kings are looking to set new industry-standards through technology, globalization and community impact to help elevate the status of the capital city of the world’s 7th largest economy.
SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for a variety of functions in support of our Senior Management team and the Premium Suite Sales team at the Experience Center (XC). Primary responsibilities include the management of guest services and the facilities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS (KRA’s): Other duties may be assigned.
• Receptionist/Guest Services
- Greet guests and notify team member of guest's arrival
- Answer main phone line
• Manage XC Conference Rooms & Public Areas
- Manage scheduling using Outlook Calendar
- Ensure rooms are prepped and ready (clean, supplies, AV, etc.)
- Clean & reset after each meeting
- Check AV equipment
- Maintain kitchen & bar to ensure it is kept clean and well stocked
• Facilities Management
* Work with 1st floor security to enable guests to come up to 4th floor
* Ensure XC is locked/unlocked as needed
- Building Operations
* Contact building for heat/air issues
* Oversee janitorial staff
* Validate parking
* Ensure XC Reserved Parking spots are being properly monitored
• Administrative Support
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Order and restock water, sodas, candy, snacks in refrigerators, kitchen, bar,
Suites, lofts, etc.
• Technical Support
- Setup, turn on, trouble-shoot phones, iPad, Oculus, TVs, video
• Coordinate Meetings & Events
* Assist with ordering, set-up & clean up
* Track and meet special needs/requests
- Prep rooms: AV, supplies, meeting materials
- Clean & reset space
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
NOTE: This web-page does not accept applications and/or resumes for the NBA League Office. If you are interested in career opportunities with the NBA League Office, please click here.