Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Staffing Coordinator - Aramark- FirstEnergy Stadium (Cleveland, OH)
» Human Resource Assistant - Utah Jazz (Salt Lake City, UT)
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Staffing Coordinator - Aramark- FirstEnergy Stadium (Cleveland, OH)
ARAMARK Sports And Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
We are currently seeking a Staffing Coordinator at FirstEnergy Stadium- Home of the Cleveland Browns! Come be a part of the excitement!
· Assist Human Resources Manager with all facets of employee relations.
· Assist the effective scheduling of employees for all events in the facility.
· Effectively recruit Non-Profit volunteer groups to participate in Volunteer program.
· Assist the HRM and other Department heads with ABI Timekeeping and Scheduling system.
· Effectively communicate with employees via email, phone etc. and ensure to follow-up on employee issues in a timely manner.
· Communicate employee related HR concerns with the HRM daily.
· Must be willing to be hands-on with staff and operations.
· Must Be willing to work a full-time, seasonal position (April through January).
· Must be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
· Must have excellent communication and organization skills.
· Must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Administration/General Management: Human Resources Generalist
Human Resource Assistant - Utah Jazz (Salt Lake City, UT)
Under supervision, the Human Resource Assistant performs work of moderate difficulty in human resources, training and benefits administration and performs related work as assigned. Champion the company’s Mission and Vision, and model the company Values.
Specific Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills
Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screening
NOTE: This web-page does not accept applications and/or resumes for the NBA League Office. If you are interested in career opportunities with the NBA League Office, please click here.