Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
» Assistant, Human Resources - Miami HEAT (Miami, FL)
» Business Operations Coordinator, Development Team - Oklahoma City Blue (Oklahoma City, OK)
Administration/General Management: Human Resources Generalist
Assistant, Human Resources - Miami HEAT (Miami, FL)
Brief Description of the Position
Overview of the Job: Provide proactive and reactive support to the HR department to ensure sufficient completion of all human resource functions such as filing and maintaining personnel files, new hire paperwork, processing employment verification and unemployment claims, coordinating new hire orientation, benefits administration, employee relations, recruiting and other projects as assigned by the department.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Human Resources or Business Administration. Must have a minimum of one year human resources or related experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Must have strong organizational skills and written/oral communication skills. Experience with ADP HRIS systems a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Business Operations Coordinator, Development Team - Oklahoma City Blue (Oklahoma City, OK)
The Business Operations Coordinator, Development Team is responsible for coordinating ticket operations for the Oklahoma City Blue. The role of coordinator also includes supporting the team’s day-to-day business operations including but not limited to, the areas of sales, administration, and events and entertainment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for Oklahoma City Blue ticket operations coordination, including processing ticket orders and payments
· Serve as the team’s box office liaison with SMG on Oklahoma City Blue game nights
· Create and manage Oklahoma City Blue related documents on the portal database
· Assist with scheduling and reporting of part-time and game day payroll hours, collaborating with the payroll department to keep accurate time keeping records
· Assist in identifying, creating and executing printed and electronic sales collateral for the Oklahoma City Blue
· Assist in creating, implementing and hosting events related to sales for the Oklahoma City Blue
· Work in the box office on game nights to oversee ticketing needs and problem solving
· Assist in coordinating sales and networking calendars and various meetings
· Track RSVPs to Oklahoma City Blue events and answer general questions from clients regarding upcoming events through service calls
· Provide administrative support to management and sales staff
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive company and employee information
· Courteous and helpful approach to problem solving and proven ability to work in a team environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills, to include demonstrated oral and written communication, rapport with all guests, departments, management, vendors and the community
· Highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented
· Ability to lead group events with confidence
· Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
· Familiarity with Archtics and TicketMaster software preferred
· Ability to establish and maintain accurate filing systems and records retention
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays as required
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Director, Development Team Business Operations.
NOTE: This web-page does not accept applications and/or resumes for the NBA League Office. If you are interested in career opportunities with the NBA League Office, please click here.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ