Current available jobs in Communications:
» Video Coordinator - Brooklyn Nets (Brooklyn, NY)
» Manager, Interactive Media - Detroit Pistons / Palace Sports & Entertainment (Auburn Hills, MI)
» Research & Sales Support Coordinator - Utah Jazz (Salt Lake City, UT)
Communications: Broadcast Production
Video Coordinator - Brooklyn Nets (Brooklyn, NY)
Under general direction and supervision, this position is responsible for all Brooklyn Nets video, digital signage, motion graphics and LED projects and managing the production process from start to finish. The incumbent should be a highly motivated and creative self-starter with an unparalleled work ethic and the desire to be the best. This position will report to the Director, Game Presentation.
Brooklyn Nets is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create and share graphics via FTP, Dropbox, and other distribution methods;
· Record voice-over sessions;
· Creation of lower thirds;
· Organize material for live event production;
· Q/C the load-in of all video materials and graphics;
· Q/C all video and graphics;
· Regular producing/shooting live events;
· Work with Control Room staff to perform system set-up and testing of the video control room facility, cameras, audio and communications;
· Operational oversight of all video control room editing system;
· Write, produce and edit video features;
· Work with Game Presentation management to determine feature content assignments and production timetable;
· Responsible for coordinating and overseeing video shoots for assigned projects including directing, setup, lighting, audio and camera operation;
· Responsible for research necessary to gain sufficient background knowledge and information for assigned video features;
· Responsible for obtaining additional footage as needed;
· Perform other duties as assigned;
· Responsible for ingesting media from various sources and helping to maintain a meticulous media library;
· Responsible for operational oversight of control room game night staff and live production on Nets game nights.
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
· 5+ years experience in video production including directing a live production.
· Must possess strong production skills and a thorough hands-on working knowledge of scoreboard control room equipment (AVID, Click Effects Crossfire, Daktronics V7000 software, Final Cut Pro and EVS);
· Essential video production software skills include but are not limited to Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Bridge, FTP clients, MPEG Streamclip, Soundtrack Pro, Compressor;
· Essential video production equipment skills include but are not limited to camera operation, lighting, wireless and wired microphones, green screen setup;
· A knowledge of 3D production would be a plus; Cinema 4D, Maya, 3DS Max;
· Must have the ability to work well under pressure;
· Must be flexible in working hours, including nights, weekends and holidays;
· Must have the ability to maintain an impeccable professional appearance;
· Must possess a strong ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives;
· Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion with regard to interpersonal relationships;
· Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence;
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use upmost discretion when privy to sensitive information;
· Must have truly outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
· Must have good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness;
· Must be self-directed and able to work independently;
· Must be a flexible and reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole;
· Experience working with both internal and external clients and the ability to mediate between the two when necessary;
· Strong communication skills: must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong active listening skills;
· Able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-today operations without interruption;
· Must have a strong command of reasoned, measured decision-making based upon analyzing the pros and cons of each potential decision to be made;
· Must possess strong production skills and a thorough hands-on working knowledge of scoreboard control room equipment (AVID, Click Effects Crossfire, Daktronics V7000 software, Final Cut Pro and EVS).
· Essential video production software skills include but are not limited to Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Bridge, FTP clients, MPEG Streamclip, Soundtrack Pro, Compressor,
· Essential video production equipment skills include but are not limited to camera operation, lighting, wireless and wired microphones, green screen setup
· A knowledge of 3D production would be a plus; Cinema 4D, Maya, 3DS Max
IV. WORKING CONDITIONS
A. Travel Requirements
Infrequent Traveler (<5% travel): The incumbent may be required to travel on a very limited basis. Trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
B. Physical Demands
This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
C. Work Environment
The incumbent works primarily in an office environment, however, is expected to attend Brooklyn Nets and other events taking place on weekends and holidays.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to five the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Communications: Media/Public Relations Servicing
Manager, Interactive Media - Detroit Pistons / Palace Sports & Entertainment (Auburn Hills, MI)
The Manager, Interactive Media will develop & execute strategic digital media plans for Palace Sports & Entertainment and the Detroit Pistons, while supporting overall Marketing initiatives.
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities include the following:
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be required by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Research & Sales Support Coordinator - Utah Jazz (Salt Lake City, UT)
The Miller Sports Properties has an immediate full time opening for a Research & Sales Support Coordinator. The Research & Sales Support Coordinator will conduct primary and secondary research for Miller Sports Properties, including the Utah Jazz, Salt Lake Bees, Miller Motorsports Park, 1280 The Zone, KJZZ, and EnergySolutions Arena. This position will also serve as a liaison between the internal marketing and sponsorship sales departments.
This position will be responsible for the following:
Qualifications & Requirements:
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screening.
NOTE: This web-page does not accept applications and/or resumes for the NBA League Office. If you are interested in career opportunities with the NBA League Office, please click here.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ