Current available jobs in Communications:
» Creative Services Manager - Chicago Sky (Chicago, IL)
» In-Game Director Internship - Texas Legends (Frisco, TX)
Communications: Internet Communications
Creative Services Manager - Chicago Sky (Chicago, IL)
The Creative Services Manager will manage all graphic design, digital and creative projects supporting the Chicago Sky Communications & Operations, Ticket Sales and Marketing Partnership Departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage & direct the Chicago Sky brand
· Design, develop and maintain all Sky digital properties
· Create all sales support & advertising materials
· Manage the Sky e-marketing campaign with a view to increasing overall subscribers
· Assist with copywriting for sales support materials as required
· Create graphics for video board, LED and other in-game elements and television broadcasts
· Create graphics, digital content and support materials for Marketing Partnerships
· Create graphics and support materials for the Communications & Operations Department
· Oversee production of all creative projects, determine production schedules & act as primary liaison to all production vendors
· Day to day maintenance of the Chicago Sky website
o Provide media development for projects including building and implementing new multimedia pages, graphics and flash
o Create graphics (jpg, splash pages, pop ups, flash elements etc) in conjunction with WNBA requirements
o Integrating all above elements with back end applications on website
· Assist with the Sky broadcast and video functions
· Continue to evolve the Sky brand as necessary over time
Criteria & Qualifications
· 3-5 years of creative service & digital management experience, preferably in the sports and entertainment industry
· Knowledge of a variety of web development language (HTML, CSS etc)
· Proficiency in wordpress
· Proficiency in Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Indesign and Photoshop.
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
· Ability to operate both MAC and PC’s.
· Knowledge of Final Cut Pro software
· Knowledge of adobe premiere software
· Experience in e-marketing campaigns and creation of electronic newsletters
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail and quality
· High energy, a positive attitude and committed to teamwork
· Self-motivated with an ability to mulit-task
This is a full time position based in the Chicago Sky front office located in Skokie. The candidate will be expected to attend all Chicago Sky home games and be available after hours and on weekends as required. The position reports to the Vice President of Operations and works within the Communications and Operations Department. This position will oversee the Creative Services Coordinator and Creative Services Interns.
Communications: Live Event Production: Announcers, DJs, MCs
In-Game Director Internship - Texas Legends (Frisco, TX)
To support all efforts in the production of in-game show; including production of on-court activities and fan interactive elements for sponsorship throughout game.
· Two or more years of event planning/management experience
· Must be team player
· Good communicator
· Good problem solver
· Fast learner
· Must work well under pressure
· Must work well in high-energy, fast paced environments
· Multi-tasking is a plus
NOTE: This web-page does not accept applications and/or resumes for the NBA League Office. If you are interested in career opportunities with the NBA League Office, please click here.