Current available jobs in Communications:
» Creative Services Manager - Chicago Sky (Chicago, IL)
» Editor- Part Time - Miami HEAT (Miami, FL)
Communications: Internet Communications
Creative Services Manager - Chicago Sky (Chicago, IL)
The Creative Services Manager will manage all graphic design, digital and creative projects supporting the Chicago Sky Communications & Operations, Ticket Sales and Marketing Partnership Departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage & direct the Chicago Sky brand
· Design, develop and maintain all Sky digital properties
· Create all sales support & advertising materials
· Manage the Sky e-marketing campaign with a view to increasing overall subscribers
· Assist with copywriting for sales support materials as required
· Create graphics for video board, LED and other in-game elements and television broadcasts
· Create graphics, digital content and support materials for Marketing Partnerships
· Create graphics and support materials for the Communications & Operations Department
· Oversee production of all creative projects, determine production schedules & act as primary liaison to all production vendors
· Day to day maintenance of the Chicago Sky website
o Provide media development for projects including building and implementing new multimedia pages, graphics and flash
o Create graphics (jpg, splash pages, pop ups, flash elements etc) in conjunction with WNBA requirements
o Integrating all above elements with back end applications on website
· Assist with the Sky broadcast and video functions
· Continue to evolve the Sky brand as necessary over time
Criteria & Qualifications
· 3-5 years of creative service & digital management experience, preferably in the sports and entertainment industry
· Knowledge of a variety of web development language (HTML, CSS etc)
· Proficiency in wordpress
· Proficiency in Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Indesign and Photoshop.
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
· Ability to operate both MAC and PC’s.
· Knowledge of Final Cut Pro software
· Knowledge of adobe premiere software
· Experience in e-marketing campaigns and creation of electronic newsletters
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail and quality
· High energy, a positive attitude and committed to teamwork
· Self-motivated with an ability to mulit-task
This is a full time position based in the Chicago Sky front office located in Skokie. The candidate will be expected to attend all Chicago Sky home games and be available after hours and on weekends as required. The position reports to the Vice President of Operations and works within the Communications and Operations Department. This position will oversee the Creative Services Coordinator and Creative Services Interns.
Communications: Broadcast Production
Editor- Part Time - Miami HEAT (Miami, FL)
The Miami Heat is looking for a creative, self-motivated Part-time Editor with strong non-linear editing skills. The position will be responsible for editing features, roll-ins, promos, teases, opens and any variety of elements for the Heat’s television broadcast.
Requirements include: Minimum of 2 years editing experience in broadcast or professional environment. *Understanding of professional video equipment, production procedures, practices and techniques. *Proficiency on various Avid non-linear HD editing systems, including Media Composer. Experience with Adobe after effects is a plus. Must have the ability to follow direction and work in a team oriented environment. Excellent time management, organization, interpersonal & communication skills required. *Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must. Candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays in a fast paced, high pressure but fun environment.
Please email or mail work reels, resumes and references to: AJ Speaks, Producer, Television Broadcast, email@example.com American Airlines Arena 601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
NOTE: This web-page does not accept applications and/or resumes for the NBA League Office. If you are interested in career opportunities with the NBA League Office, please click here.