Current available jobs in Retail:
» Merchandise Seller (Part-time) - Portland Trail Blazers (Portland, OR)
» Team Shop Associate - Seattle Storm (Seattle, WA)
» Merchandise Coordinator - Seattle Storm (Seattle, WA)
Retail: Retail Merchandising
Merchandise Seller (Part-time) - Portland Trail Blazers (Portland, OR)
Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed in the order received. Please submit applications promptly.
Compensation: $9.75 per hour + opportunities for commission
• Strive for excellence in ways to entertain and ignite the fan
experience in unexpected ways.
• Know and live the Rose Quarter’s mission to create extraordinary moments for our guests, our teams, and each other.
• Approach all tasks with a “can-do” attitude understanding that
there is no other kind of attitude.
• Take ownership and see the guest’s need through, from beginning
to end, empowered to say “YES”, to create extraordinary moments.
• Present a cheerful, positive manner in all interactions.
• Work to make a specific impression on our guests in an effort to
create extraordinary moments in their experiences at the Rose Quarter.
Ensure that all guests receive extraordinary customer services by:
• Concentrated focus on the fan first.
• Maximize sales by utilizing premium customer service and adding
to the fan experience.
• Anticipate, fulfill, and respond promptly to customer requests for
service and assistance.
• Master the Trail Blazers POS system and process sales transactions without discrepancies.
• Maintain store cleanliness and organization at all times.
• Process all sales transactions accurately without the use of a POS system (during non-Trail Blazers events).
• Maintain inventory levels in store and accuracy of numbers during inventory audits.
• Other duties as assigned and perform all assigned duties with a positive “can-do” attitude.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Available to work all Trail Blazers games, Fan Shop hours, and
non-Trail Blazers events including mornings, evenings, weekends,
and holidays (some event shifts may run past midnight).
• Excellent customer service skills; experience preferred.
• Strong cash handling skills.
• Superb interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Ability to use/learn a POS system to process transactions
• Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
• Retail sales experience preferred.
• Must be able to understand and communicate conversational English and follow verbal and written direction.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
• 5+ hours per shift:
• 75% Standing
• 25% Lifting/Carrying/Pushing
• Ability to move up to 50+ pounds on occasion
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal with the exception of noise emitted during an event, which can be loud. Ear/hearing personal protection will be provided if exposed.
Our business is event production and management. We schedule employees in relation to events booked at the Rose Quarter facilities and property, in both the Moda Center and Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Your schedule will be based on the needs of the business, your availability and the events scheduled at the Rose Quarter. As a result we cannot guarantee the number of hours you will be scheduled to work, or provide a “regular” work schedule.
Final offers of employment will be conditioned on a successful drug screening and an individualized assessment of background check results after a conditional offer is made.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to being champions of diversity in our organization and community.
Note: This position was originally posted on the Portland Trail Blazers employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the Portland Trail Blazers employment site.
Team Shop Associate - Seattle Storm (Seattle, WA)
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
A flexible schedule is required, as you must be able to work ALL SEATTLE STORM HOME GAMES. Please review our home game schedule at www.StormBasketball.com before applying.
Must have strong attention to detail
Retail: Retail Merchandising
Merchandise Coordinator - Seattle Storm (Seattle, WA)
NOTE: This web-page does not accept applications and/or resumes for the NBA League Office. If you are interested in career opportunities with the NBA League Office, please click here.