Sr. Developer, CRM/IT Administrator - Charlotte Bobcats (Charlotte, NC)
The Sr. Developer, CRM/IT Administrator will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the company’s customer relationship management Microsoft CRM system. The position’s main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following: improve collaboration to develop improved operational efficiencies and create analytics. The Sr. Developer, CRM/IT Administrator will focus on developing operational efficiencies in the company by using the advanced features of the system. Position will also support employees with usability issues and will field requests for system enhancements. The Sr. Developer, CRM/IT Administrator will serve as functional and technical subject matter expert to participate in development, implementation, maintenance and support of Microsoft CRM environment. Finally, position will assist IT department with additional IT requests needs outside of CRM environment as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide implementation support to end-users
• Design and configure the Microsoft Enterprise CRM Application
• Develop and prepare/provide documentation of business user requirements and processes related to CRM and customer information
• Define and implement appropriate CRM security to ensure appropriate end-user access
• Interfacing the CRM application with other enterprise applications as required
• Perform installation, upgrades and support of the server, workstations (Outlook Client), and e-mail integration
• Develop fully functional applications and modules using .NET technology to improve and enhance systems including Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Services.
• Knowledge of MSCRM data structures and functionality
• Comprehension of end-user system usage (e.g. screens, tables, business processes and procedures)
• Provide technical guidance in data analysis, data gathering and system design
• Oversee (or perform) changes to database fields, screens, and user administration
• Provide technical guidance regarding integration with other in-house systems and server support
• Develop queries and/or SQL Reporting Services (SRS) reports
• Import data on an as-needed basis
• Assist users with day-to-day questions, problems, and issues on corporate network
• Manage change control (i.e. receiving business requirement, report requirement, change or enhancement requests from Users)
• Document training, policy and procedures, and user manuals for CRM system
• Conduct end-user training on CRM system and develop enhancements
• Oversee changes to system fields, screens and picklists
• Perform data administration (data integrity, cleansing data for imports, etc.)
• Oversee Report generation, maintenance and testing
• Define and communicate project direction and scope with management
• Review requests from User Administrator (enhancement and/or fixes, data changes, functionality issues, etc.); analyzing for appropriateness; determining whether the requests are consistent with current business practice, business system rules or system design
• Assign, prioritize and schedule the tasks to appropriate resources
• Ensure that enhancements or fixes are properly tested, implemented, and appropriate training and/or communication is accomplished
• Will assist with enterprise software deployment and hardware/software support
• Ability to understand requests from non-technical coworkers, convert to an action plan independently execute
• Additional IT duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed
• Other duties as assigned by manager
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ABILITIES
(To perform the job successfully, the candidate should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this job.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
• Previous Microsoft CRM experience required
• MSCRM certification preferred but not required
• Minimum 2-5 years relevant experience.
• Experience in full cycle CRM installations or knowledge of CRM relating to sales, marketing and email marketing functionalities.
• Strong understanding of the relational nature of business applications.
• Experience with installing and configuring MS Dynamics CRM
• Experience with CRM - customization and configuration of CRM projects
• Experience with modifications: iFrame, JScript
• Strong knowledge of Web Services architecture, Web Service Management tools and experience in developing and consuming Web Services
• Strong knowledge of SQL, IIS, .NET, SRS - SQL Reporting Services
• Experience with Microsoft CRM. Must know Transact SQL language, .NET 2.0 or 3.0, be comfortable working on SQL 2005, 2008, and 2012 servers.
• Knowledge of Sharepoint is a major plus but not required
• ETL processes, DTS and SQL Integration Services (SSIS) design experience a must.
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Dot Net, VB, ASP, T-SQL (Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers), C#, Windows Forms, COM+, Windows Server Security, XML
• Knowledge of third party products and ETL’s such as Scribe
• Hands-on experience with Visual Studio 2005-2008, Web Services, XML, SQL Server 2005-2012, SSRS, ETL (Scribe), Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, SharePoint 2013, CVS, Visual SourceSafe, IIS.
• Experience supporting both development and production environments
• Technical exposure to one or more of these software products as an IT support resource: Windows AD, Windows Server 2008-2013, SQL Server 2008/2012
• Ability to interact with customers to understand technical requirements.
• Must have existing knowledge and experience troubleshooting and interpreting problems associated in the above areas; resolve problems using past experience in databases, basic Windows/scripting commands, and/or able to comprehend in order to escalate issues to other technical team members.
• Presents self in professional manner and have ability to interact with all levels of organization and outside contacts
• Interpersonal skills –listens to others, works well in a team environment
• Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
• Planning and organizing, can prioritize work activities; uses time efficiently
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Adaptability – adapts to change in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to handle frequent changes
• Dependability – consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to manager’s instructions
• Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritizes effectively, and work in fast paced organization.
• Ability to work irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NBA/WNBA/D-LEAGUE TEAMS (Various Locations, --)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NBA/WNBA/D-League teams and NBA China, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application, specifically including the name of the city (ies) (of a NBA/WNBA/D-League Team) where you would like to work. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. List any NBA / WNBA cities in which you want to work -i.e. Philadelphia, New York, Miami, Orlando, Boston, New Jersey, Washington, Charlotte, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Toronto, Detroit, Indiana, Atlanta, Chicago, Utah, San Antonio, Dallas, Minnesota, Denver, Houston, Memphis, Sacramento, LA Lakers, LA Clippers, Portland, Phoenix, Seattle, SF