Sales, Service, & Marketing: Ticket Sales Management
Vice President, Premium Sales & Service - Atlanta Hawks & Philips Arena (Atlanta, GA)
The Vice President of Premium Sales & Service is responsible for generating new business revenue through suite, loft and loge box leases, courtside, and club seating. Additionally, the position will ensure delivery of a first-class premium experience, member engagement and ultimately retention of our premium clients.
- Ability to lead and successfully integrate Premium Sales & Service with all of ticket sales & service functions.
- Collaborate and work effectively as part of a senior management team outside of Ticket Sales & Service departments across the entire organization.
- Develop and lead go-to-market plan for new Premium seating inventory for Philips Arena including the development and execution of B2B sales strategy and product development
- Provide coaching, training and development for the premium sales department and ticket sales department as a whole
- Develop plan and lead execution for high levels of member engagement and retention.
- Establish strong relationships throughout Atlanta business community and conduct senior level sales presentations to support premium sales initiatives
- Provide direction on Premium Sales opportunities across other departments, specifically Corporate Partnerships
- Contribute to the Corporate Partnerships sales and pipeline development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least seven year’s experience in the professional team sports industry with a track record of success selling tickets and managing multi-faceted ticket sales operations
- Must be a strong leader and motivator and have experience as a ticket sales executive and a history of success in team sports
- Strong organizational budgeting and sales reporting skills with emphasis on CRM, forecasting, pacing, inventory, campaign/event management and effective leadership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills