Retail Supervisor - Wisconsin Herd (Oshkosh, WI)
Under the direction of Merchandise Manager, oversees store operations and provides direction to retail associates in accordance with Company’s customer service standards and applicable operational standards.
- Supervises retail associates; completes store operational needs by assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Trains to, and maintains retail standards, policies and procedures
- Opens and closes retail location as directed by management
- Assists retail management with the daily cash procedures and operations
- Monitors store floor, assist with guests needs and requests both on the floor and at the cashier area
- Regularly evaluates, creates, and maintains professional visual displays; provides direction to retail associates regarding store merchandising and displays.
- Ensures integrity of physical inventory and par levels
- Maintains cleanliness and safety standards throughout the retail shops
- Performs duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Minimum one year experience in a customer service and/or retail environment preferred
- Previous cash handling experience required
- Previous experience working with point of sale (POS) system required
- High school Diploma or GED required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s customer service standards
- Ability to interact on a professional level with high profile clients
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (cont):
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate with staff and prepare written reports
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and plan ahead.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately handle money and count change.
- Willingness to aggressively sell assigned items.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently
- Bending, reaching, climbing on step stool
- Visual acuity sufficient to see and distinguish merchandise and operate point-of-sale system
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Majority of time spent in indoor, climate-controlled environment of retail store
- May also be exposed to partially sheltered outdoor environment subject to climate fluctuations.
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Milwaukee Bucks LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer