Sales, Service, & Marketing: Promotions
Game Presentation Promotional Crew Member - Delaware 87ers (Wilmington, DE)
General Description: Assist with game day needs such as coordination and execution of all on-court games, promotions, and entertainment in addition to set-up, breakdown, and organizing promotional items. Game Presentation is the execution arm of Group Sales, Corporate Partnership, Ticket Sales, Marketing, Community and Entertainment Groups.
Essential Responsibilities: The primary responsibility of the Game Presentation Crew is to execute promotions and games on court.
1. Setting up and breaking down all on-court and in-arena promotions
2. Assist in keeping all game day props and operational materials organized, in good condition and store appropriately after each game
3. Coordinating with contracted groups that participate in on-court presentations, promotions and/or activities
4. Assist in the execution of pre-game/half-time/post-game fan activities and promotions
5. Assist in the various elements associated with the game presentation such as Sixers Dancers, Dunk Squad, Mascot, In-Arena Host, etc.
6. Fan interactive elements including selection of contestants for on-court games
7. Ensure all equipment is set up for game day staff, stats crew, and NBA officials
8. Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Game Presentation Coordinator
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must be available to work all Sevens home games
· Flexible schedule with the ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
· Must have reliable transportation
· Strong work ethic
· Must be punctual
· Energetic and highly motivated
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Creative and proactive problem solver
· Must be available for at least 15 hours a week
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to follow instructions
· Be able to work well in a team environment
· Eagerness to learn
· Ability to lift 25+ pounds
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
NOTE: This web-page does not accept applications and/or resumes for the NBA League Office. If you are interested in career opportunities with the NBA League Office, please click here.